Problem with recieving

My HylaFax server can send, but not recieve.
I use HylaFax 4.0pl2 with SuSE Linux 5.2
After first page the error "Missing EOL after 5 seconds" ocures.
Then I have to reset the modem.
I doesn't found any docs about this error.
The modem is an older V32terbo, with fax classes 1, 2, 2.0 (AT&T chip).
I works with windows (sorry...) progs and mgetty+sendfax without
any problem.
I have tested different flow control cmds and baudrates without success.

Best regards from germany,
Jens Peter Moeller
netnews@cabacom.net

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions