fax printing package for hylafax

Hello,

I want to invite everyone interested in testing my just released
faxprint package. It consists of two small perl scripts that enables a
user, working under a GUI like KDE (or any other X-based GUI) on a unix
workstation, to send his fax from arbitrary applications simply by
printing on a (local or a network) fax printer.

To use this package you need perl at least version 5.002 and super user
permissions for the installation of a new printer.

You find the software (6 Kbytes) on my Web Page with the URL

 	http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~krienke/hylafax_eng.php

Comments are welcome.

Have a nice day
Rainer Krienke
Rainer Krienke                     krienke@informatik.uni-koblenz.de
Universitaet Koblenz, 		   http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~krienke
Rechenzentrum,                     Voice: +49 261 287 -1312
Rheinau 1, 56075 Koblenz, Germany  Fax:   +49 261 9119-495