Re: Making cover pages

Peter K. Campbell wrote:

> > Is there a simple (non-PostScript-guru) way to incorporate graphics
> > and/or text into faxcover.ps in place of the default (Silicon Graphics)
> > stuff, while leaving the rest of the form alone?
[snip]
> I'm pretty postscript ignorant as well, but have managed it, due to
> a large amount of hacking.
[snip]
Thanks to all who answered, including Rainer Krienke, who replied by
private E-mail.  I had seen the FAQ, but was so ignorant I thought that
somehow it didn't pertain to what I was doing.  It does, of course.
(Then I promptly forgot about it.  Sorry.)

I think with all these ways of doing it, I'll find some way of making it
work!  If I come up with a nifty Perl script, I'll share it with y'all.
:-)

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions