Re: Making cover pages

Hello !

On Mon, 7 Dec 1998, Keith G. Murphy wrote:

> I emphasize, I'm extremely PostScript-ignorant.

	The trick is to use A) the oldest wordprocessor you can get
(Winword 2.0 for example) and B) the oldest Postscript printer driver you
can get. The best are the ones for the printers with the apple in the
logo. I used one that comes with Windows 3.1.

	If you print with this, you get a postscript file without all that
fancy per-character-positioning stuff and the descriptions about hacking a
cover with eye-pattern-matching are working.

Kind regards,
	Richard

------
"The most important tool in Windows NT administration is a car"

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions