Re: Problems receiving faxes

On Tue, Dec 08, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:

> > > What in the? Where did this distribution come from? The latest
> > > distributions are now being kept over at
> > > ftp://ftp.hylafax.org/pub/hylafax/binary/
> >
> > What in the? is your problem with our distributions version
> > of HylaFAX?
>
> Because your distributor's version probably lacks the latest patches,
> including security patches and revision of the installation procedures
> and dependencies specifically for Linux.

The security-patches are include directly by myself.
I don't know about the other patches, resp. don't have
all the time to filter all messages in this list if there
is a patch that may work or not.

--
mfG,
	Carsten Hoeger

| Carsten Hoeger                   SuSE GmbH                |
| choeger@suse.de                  Schanzaeckerstr. 10      |
| http://www.suse.de               90443 Nuernberg, Germany |