Re: Defining modems : one ofr pager one for fax

In message <36647618.D6532508@buriti.com.br>, Mario Bittencourt writes:
>Hi all,
>
>    I would like to know if it is possible to define one modem to be
>used by
>sendfax and another one to be used by sendpage ?
>
>    I would like to put the modems it in the same machine but It would
>like to guarantee a certain
>quality of service.

See:

	http://www.hylafax.org/HylaFAQ/Q87.php

Alternatively, man 5 config and search for info on the ModemClass config keyword. Then use the -h commandline flag to sendfax and sendpage to queue faxes/pages to the appropriate modems.

-Darren

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions