Re: Rockwell internal modem

Ho Broux,

I regret, that I havenīt a solution for your problem, but I hope the
following may help you:

I guess, that your problem is related due to handshake-support. So far
so good.

On our System (SCO 3.2.4.2) there exist two device entries for each
serial port (i.e. /dev/tty1a and /dev/tty1A). Only /dev/tty1A supports
*full* modem handshake support.

Have you got any similiar device/kernel topic on your system/internal
modem?

best regards
juergen

--
snail: 	ANZER GmbH - Pieperstr. 14 - 32791 Lage - Germany
email: 	rick_@t-online.de

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions