Re: What's wrong now????

The problem is related to the cover page that is part of the SuSE package.
This thing is too wide and causes all faxes to be rejected.  I suppose it has
to do with the A4 paper size but I haven't researched it yet.

The good thing is that I actually received several faxes today successfully,
was able to view and print them.  I was also able to send a fax without using
the canned cover page.

I claim success!!!!

Gerry

PS. Can anyone point me to some good cover pages???

E-Mail: gdoris@shaw.wave.ca
Date: 02-Dec-98
Time: 21:14:26

This message was sent by XFMail