Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 15:24:05 +0100
To: webmaster@hylafax.org
From: Nicolas Jungers <nj@linkline.be>
Subject: flexfax: bug reports
Sender: owner-flexfax@celestial.com

I didn't find (after only a 5 min search :) were to send bug informations,
so here it is.

I had a really bad time to setup a hylaFax server (i386 debian linux), only
getting this error messages in the syslog

Nov 24 16:42:25 emphyrio A
Nov 24 16:42:26 emphyrio ssertion failed "Invalid Str[] index", file
"../util/Str.h" line 116

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions