How to retrieve DONEQ information back into my application

Hi gurus!

At first I want to mention that the HylaFAX software works great and
Iīve managed to fax out of our application.

This application is based on Informix and I used the "output to file"
command and then automatically send this file to sendfax with the
destination number.

Now, here is my question:

Is there a way / what is the best way to make sure, that the fax has
really been sent succesfully.

I know that HylaFAX mails the user if it canīt deliver the sent-job -
unfortunately some of our users *never* look in their mailbox. Most of
our user are not familiar with *nix at all and only work within their
business application.

So I want to make sure, that their faxjobs have really been sent and
that this is visible to them within their application in a form like
"faxed/printed at 01/12/98" or something like that.

So - how do I retrieve this information out of HylaFAX?
Searching through the doneq and sentq directories?
Has anyone out there got some experience with this?

many thanks in advance,
any help will be appreciated

juergen anzer

--
snail: 	ANZER GmbH - Pieperstr. 14 - 32791 Lage - Germany
email: 	rick_@t-online.de

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions