Ulrich Eckhardt writes:
 > Lutz Kittler wrote:
 > >=20
 > > Ulrich Eckhardt writes:
 > >  > Lutz Kittler wrote:
 > >  > >=3D20
 > >  > > Hi ,
 > >  > >=3D20
 > >  > > I installed WHFC as described in the manual.
 > >  > > Everything works fine, but connect to
 > >  > > WHFC.OleSrv is only possible for Administrator.
 > >  > > When logged in as normal user , WHFC starts
 > >  > > but CreateObject returns error :
 > >  > > "no such file or directory".
 > >  > >=3D20
 > >  > >         Lutz
 > >  >
 > >  > Hi,
 > >  >
 > >  > what WHFC Version and what Windows version do you
 > >  > have ?
 > > I have NT 4.0 SP 3 , Whfc Version 1.0.1.
 > >=20
 > >      Lutz
 >
 > Hi,
 >
 > can you start whfc manually for this user and have you done
 > this for every user , because whfc must run once manually for
 > every user, because there are some initializations nessesary
 > for OLE. Also do you have installed whfc on a network drive=20
 > and this drive is mapped to different characters for each user ?
 > If so, whfc must reside on the same drive character for each user.
 >
 > Uli

I can start whfc manually for normal users and also send faxes from
whfc. When starting WHFC.OleSrv I got this
CreateObject error : "no such file or directory" but whfc is started
for this user.
The drive where whfc is installed is a local drive.
The same error I get for local users and domain users on this
workstation.

          Lutz

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions