Parse error in "dailrules"

Hi, I'm using Hylafax 4.02 on a Linux Redhat machine.

I installed the software without problem (a RPM distribution). I've got the server running and am able to send faxes to the server from clients (using WHFC on WIN95 machine). But making the modem connection seems to be the problem. Whet i use Faxstat i get the message that the "server is running" and "waiting for the modem to become ready" and after a while the modem becomes "wedged". When i look in my syslog file i get the message that there is a parse error in the dailrules file. More specific there is a problem when setting the identifiers. I get the message that the program expect a "=" or an ":=" after the "A". This is in the line "Area=${Areacode}".

I've tried installing on two different machines, with different modems, but with the same result.

Can anybody help me?

Steven Cruysberghs

(getting desperate ;-)

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions