I cannot "sendpage"

Hi Hylafax Gurus,

I'm running the hylafax-sparc-sunos5.5-v4.0pl1-pkg binary distribution of
HYLAFAX on Solaris 2.6. It was working fine before, but after I installed
the suggested patches from SUN, it won't work anymore. (Really Dumn move.)

So I re-installed the binary distribution.  Now I can make the faxing
working fine, but paging won't work. It only tell me that "No carrier
detected". I'm doing everything exactly the same as before, except it's a
different phone line.  I'm confused why it was working before, but not
working now.  Would paging wait for a carrier? Does the telecom's modem
make life different?

Also, if I'm only running on one machine, is HYLAserv package enough for
running the system?  Do I need to install both HYLAserv and HYLAclnt on
the same machine?

Thank you very much for any hints!

Cindy Ding
System Administrator