Can't send more than 1 page

Hi,

I'm having this anoying problem and trying to fix it but
without any luck, so please help.

The problem seems to be in Class20.c++ (I'm using USR
Sporter, class 2). If I send only 1 page, hylafax will send
out End Of Page (EOP) which will cause the remote fax machine
to hangup. If I send out more than one page, same problem,
hylafax will send out MPS (More pages, same document) which also
causes the remote fax machine to hangup with -->[7:+FHS:52]

It looks like Hylafax send out an unknown command which
cause the remote fax machine to hangup.
For EOP, Hylafax send out 2 bytes: 16 and 46
For MPS, Hylafax send out 2 bytes: 16 and 44

I have been tracing around Class20.c++, in pageDone() method
without much luck.
Can anyone help me please ......

Thank you in advance.

Steven