Waiting for modem to come ready ?

Hi all,

I'm using flexfax version 4.02 on Solaris 2.6 with USR Sporter modem
connected to /dev/ttya. I can send fax out OK but when checking the
fax status with "faxstat", hylafax keep saying:

Hylafax scheduler on solaris01: Running
Modem ttya (+1.999.555.1212): Waiting for modem to come ready

---
Is it normal ? should I worry about it ?
I expect to see something like:
"Modem ttya (+1.999.555.1212): Runing and idle"

According to some of the documentation that I have read.

I have tried different setting combination using "admintool"
for setting up the serial port.
I only send out fax, not receiving nor any getty on that port.

Any help is much appreciate.

Thanks,
Steven

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions