Re: Error: /undefined in 8,27 PageWidth

Chen Coulter wrote:

> Jurgen:
>
> About 60 lines into the file that you are sending, the "PageWidth"
> and "PageHeight" parameters are defined as follows:
>
>   /PageWidth 8,27 def
>   /PageHeight 11,69 def
>
> ... The possibility also exists that these parameters are being
> specified in inches, so, in that case, simply change the commas
> to periods.

Thank you Chen!
I´ve done this and GhostScript converts this file correctly without any
error now.

> If you can find where these are originally defined and change them
> accordingly ...

That´s the problem now.
I´ve searched all the subdirs of HylaFAX for a string matching "8,"
without success. As I´ve already said, I´ve got only the binary
distribution - perhaps this is coded somewhere in the source.
Perhaps I could write a filter to change /PageWidth 8,27 and /PageHeight
11,68 into /PageWidth 8.27 and /PageHeight 11.69 - but this seems not to
be a very smart...

Can someone give me a hint where this is coded (in sendfax?) and how to
get these values correctly?

Many thanks in advance!
Juergen

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions