Printing failed faxes...

                      Subject:                              Time:  12:29
PM
  OFFICE MEMO         Printing failed faxes...              Date:
14/10/98
Hi.
Wanting to reduce the chance of any fax failing and not being noticed
for some time, I have added the following to my bin/notify after the
command line variables are assigned, and before the notify.awk call:

if [ "$WHY" = "failed" ]
  fname=`cat $QFILE |grep docq | cut -f4 -d:`
  lpr $fname
fi

I'd be happy to recieve comments and suggestions on this, It has worked
for one out of one tests so far....

Michael

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions