Re: Hylafax only sending a few lines of my faxes.Please Help

At 22:45 13/10/98 +0100, you wrote:
>> Every fax that I send , I can't not get more than a few lines on the
>> receiving fax machine ??.
>
>Given that you haven't provided a detailed trace log, the best that
>I can guess is that you have underrun the modem by using too slow a
>machine or configuring the serial port too slow, or have overrun it
>by not configuring flow control properly.
>
>Details of hardware, including modem, and software would also be
>helpful.

Well, the trace log was part of my original email...but anyway you are on
the right track, the problem was the flow control I changed it from rtscts
to xonxoff. Everything is working wonderful now..Thanks for your replay.

regards
Eduardo

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions