Re: MIME Attachments and Faxmail (again)

Phil Watkinson wrote:

> At 22:23 12/10/98 -0700, Aaron Newsome wrote:
> >[snip]
> >
> >I checked the temp file and it does contain valid Postscript, as output by
> the html2ps command.
> >

> gateway. It on the TODO list as report #0019. There's a long thread in
> the mailing list archives in October 1997 with the subject

Mailing list archive ? Where are you looking at. I clicked the link on
http://www.vix.com/hylafax/
to see the mailing list archive, and I got a "file not found", what's up with
that ?

I also tried the listed mirrors and still could not get a mailing list
archive.

Any ideas ?

Thanks, Aaron Newsome

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions