spam fax

Hello, All,
Um, maybe I missed something obvious in the documentation, but how do I
stop faxmail from sending infinite faxes? I'm running Linux 2.0, Hyla
4.0p12, MultiTech 1932ZDX modem.
I have a send-only server, and one modem. Installation was OK so far, until
the spam fax started. At least I was testing in-house. Killing the sendfax
process simply starts another one. I had to turn off the modem to stop it.
Please help.

Nico (Mike) Foltinek     | mfoltinek@monk.ca
POS and Customer Support | Monk Office Supply, Ltd.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions