Re: WHFC 0.9.1 released

Ulrich Eckhardt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i have released version 0.9.1 of whfc on
> http://www.transcom.de/whfc
>
> There is now a "quick and dirty" fax viewer
> solution with an external fax viewer. Also

Ah, big step forward.

> you can now cutomice / translate all the dialogs
> of whfc via loadable modules (language dll's)

Great.

I just noticed, that you need a compiler (and some knowledge to use it).
Do you have a german language .dll ready for download ?

That would be very nice

> I will update the full documentation on monday.
> ( it's weekend now :-)) )

I know (and sh.. weather)
Keep up the good work on whfc, its a great tool.

> Have a nice weekend
> Uli

Thomas
--
Thomas Wimmer                    | When you're in a fight with an idiot,
http://lcars.wh.uni-stuttgart.de | its difficult for other people

*** ftp://lcars.wh.uni-stuttgart.de/pub/windows95_sucks.mp3 ***

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions