Re: Problems Sending Fax

On Thu, Oct 08, b-team wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I'm using S.u.S.E Linux 5.3 and the HylaFAX-Version that comes with it
> :-).
> As client I use SuSEFax. The modem is a Elink EEH 323 (combined
> ISDN/14.4 Fax-Modem).
>
> Receiving faxes works without any problems. But sending doesn't work at
> all.
> The modem doesn't even try to send a fax (it does not dial). In fact
> nothing happens.
> But the fax is in the send queue (in SuSEFax I sent it with the "send
> now" option).

Please take a look at our Support-Database

http://www.suse.de/Support/sdb

I think you neither started faxgetty, nor added faxmodem to
/sbin/init.d/hylafax...

--
mfG,
	Carsten Hoeger

| Carsten Hoeger                   S.u.S.E. GmbH            |
| choeger@suse.de                  Schanzaeckerstr. 10      |
| http://www.suse.de               90443 Nuernberg, Germany |