hylafax-sco3.2v5.0-v4.0pl1 SCO Openserver 5.0.4 precompiled; gs262-sco3.2v4.2 precomiled"

Hi.

Hopefully this is trivial.

Whenever I try to send a fax it fails. I get an email saying

So it's a ghostscript problem.

When I run gs from the command line, gs works.
When I run ps2fax from the command line, it works.
I've even modified ps2fax.gs and put...

GS_LIB=/usr/local/lib/ghostscript
export GS_LIB

near the top and

$CAT $fil | $PS -q -I/usr/local/lib/ghostscript/ \

near the bottom.  Both of those things should make it completely clear
to ghostscript where the files are.

ps2fax is linked to ps2fax.gs

I'm probably being really stupid.

--Phil Barrett--