Re: Compatibility

> I would like to set up a Linux fax-server  with M$Win networked=20
> clients....
> Is Hylafax compatible with other fax clients for windows,
> such as winfax pro?Is there a list of compatible clients?

Not the commercial ones as they use proprietory protocols.  In the future,
they will probably use Microsoft (proprietory) protocols (i.e. whatever
Exchange or its succesors define), if they survive Microsoft's involvement
at all.

Most of these products get their revenue from the server products, where
licence enforcement is slightly easier, so wouldn't want to support
third party servers.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions