How to turn on fine resolution?

How do we turn on high (196 dpi) resolution?

The modem capability string supports it, as does the receiving fax.
Hylafax then cheerfully sets it back to the lower (3.85) resolution.
What I'm after here is a large iron "Igor the storm is at its height"
style switch on the wall that I can throw that has "send at highest
resolution" semantics.

Has anyone had any experience with this one?

Best regards

David
David Ford                     |     Project Manager
Commercial Dynamics            |     02 9954 8216
L5, 100 Mount St, North Sydney | fax 02 9954 8250
NSW 2065                       | Australia   +61
http://www.tradingpost.com.au  | ddf@comdyn.com.au
 In the future,                | History is bunk.
 history will be big.          | Henry Ford
 David Ford  - Jan 1998        | 1863-1947