Can't locate termios.h

Hi All,
Trying to build hylafax4.0pl2 using ecgs 2.90.29 on linux 2.0.34
(Slackware distribution), I found that I could persuade configure to
complete by using --target=i586-unknown-linux, but make failed with errors
similar to others described on this list. I tried to apply a gcc2.8 patch
I found at elgro (respect yr. contributions), without success; some hunks
failed. I then tried a patch with similar purpose at Nico Kadel-Garcia's
site, which succeeded when I removed the self-execution bit at the top.
But...
configure now quits saying it can't locate termios.h or sys/termios.h

a version of this file exists in both /usr/include and /usr/include/sys;
the configure script indicated it might also be looking for
/usr/local/include, so I linked this directory in, but with the same
results. Anybody got any ideas?

Mark Wilson

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions