Auto-print a sent fax, howto?

Hello

I have following configuration:

- Hylafax version 4.0p12
- running on S.u.S.E. Linux 5.2 (kernel 2.0.33)
- using a USR-Sportster Flash 56k, Firmware rev. 10.1.67

And I'd like to realize the following:

Everytime a fax is sent, I'd like a hardcopy of the fax. The notify mail
you receive should be printed out automatically too.
I assume modifications on the notify.awk script could handle that, so my
question is: did someone realize that yet? I don't wanna reinvent the
wheel. :-)

Thanks for any help.

    Greetings & regards
        Marc