Re: Transmit Phase B Error with WHFC

> > reports).  Also important is the precise model of modem (and if it is
> > a Sportster which of the Sportster firmware bug workarounds you've inst=
> alled,
> What bugs must be installed (from USR or Hylafax?) and how could I get
> it)

The bugs come pre-installed by USR.  The workarounds are in a web page that
you can find from the archives, or possibly from the main hylafax web page.
One workaround is simply to operate in Class 1 mode, but there is apparently
a more precise one, for at least some of the problem modems, which involves
a modified initialisation string.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions