whfc locking after connect

I just installed whfc on my computer.  It connects to hylafax and then
stops responding.  The status bar says "ok" with the hylafax welcome
message and the mouse cursor just goes to an hour glass.  None of the
buttons respond.

I have to kill the program with end process.

I'm running win98. I'm not sure what other information might be required
to help diagnose the problem.  Let me know, and I'll surely provide it.

Thank you.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions