Re: Broken Font Config with textfmt

Thanks for the reply Nico.

My Fontmap file also has the same alias for Courier, and the alias Nimbus*
does have an entry to a *real* font file.

I too am using ghostscript from aladin, version 5.10. I am also using the
latest version of Hylafax (just compiled it last week).

I should also mention that I put the correct FontDir directive in
hyla.conf. I also verfied that this file is being read by textfmt by using
strace and looking at the tracefile.

This all seemed to work just fine when I used GNU Ghostscript, which was
located at /usr/lib/ghostscript. Now that is a symlink to
/usr/local/share/ghostscript.

Any more ideas ?...

Thanks, Aaron Newsome

On Thu, 3 Sep 1998, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions