Re: Everything goes fine except no document is sent

Bertrand Renuart wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm a pretty new Hylfax user, so please don't complain if my question is
> stupid or inaccurate.
> Here is my problem:
>
> 1. I'm using the hylafax windows client to send document to the fax
> server using a postscrit driver.
> Everything works fine at this point: documents are correctly sent and
> scheduled. I can even re-display them from the /docq directory.

Hi,

have you send faxes successful with the sendfax command on the HylaFAX
server ?

If so,
have you enabled "remove printer control sequence" in the system
settings
of whfc, because some Windows Postscript drivers sends some stuff before
the normal postscript code which confuses ghostscript.

If this does not help, choose another postscript driver (have a look
on the FAQ and installation instructions of WHFC).

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt
http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/uli