Everything goes fine except no document is sent

Hello,

I'm a pretty new Hylfax user, so please don't complain if my question is
stupid or inaccurate.
Here is my problem:

1. I'm using the hylafax windows client to send document to the fax
server using a postscrit driver.
Everything works fine at this point: documents are correctly sent and
scheduled. I can even re-display them from the /docq directory.

2. The scheduler triggers as expected and tries to deliver the document.
The SendFax utility is notified and start its processing.
>From SendFax's log, I can trace the session, no error occurs. It
finished without reporting any warning/error.

4.
BUT no document were actually transferred despite the connection with
the remote fax machine was succesfull (I have all the informations about
this machine available in the 'info' directory and in the log).

IN ADDITION, if I look at the records in the 'doneq' directory, the
statistics indicate the following:
==>	total document pages:	0
	transmitted pages:	0
	result:			successfull

So what ? I expect having a problem with the PostScript to Fax
conversion... So, I modified the 'ps2fax' script so that it touch a file
in the /tmp directory (to be sure it has been called).

Result:
THE PS2FAX SCRIPT IS NOT CALLED DURING SERVER OPERATION ALTHOUGH IT
WORKS FINE (no error reported) IF I CALL IT DIRECTLY BY HAND.

Does somebody have any clue ?

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions