Faxing PCL files

I am running HylaFax 4.0pl0 on an RS/6000 model 43P, AIX 4.2.1; using a
Multitech ZDX2834 modem.

Are there any methods/utilities that will allow me to send a PCL file
using sendfax?

I need to be able to send out a fax page that contains a graphical
background with ascii text overlayed on it. I have code written that
performs the overlay and outputs PCL data describing the page. I need a
way to get the PCL data into a format that I can fax, or an alternative
way to do this in Postscript.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Walter.
wfeddern@home.net