(.au) Recomend modems please

                      Subject:                              Time:  1:31
PM
  OFFICE MEMO         (.au) Recomend modems please          Date:
17/8/98
Hi.
Australian Hylafax users: can you recomend modems available in Australia
for reliable use with Hylafax? I am putting together a couple of
servers and I've run out of previously reliable Simplemodem 144f's
If someone has put together a faq on this please refer me to it.
Please note that US modems are not always available here, and may
perform differently here due to the vagaries of our local phone
network, which is both better and worse than the stateside one.

please and thanks,

Michael

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions