Re: Multitechs getting stuck

Mark G. Thomas wrote...

> I'm still having this problem where Multitech MT2835BR and MT2834ZDX modems
> get slighly stuck after a no-answer call.  Usually this goes unnoticed
> since faxgetty unwedges things, however sometimes it causes premature
> send fax rejections, if a send attempt hits the modem immediately following
> one of these no-answer fax-send attempts.
>
> Note the timeout below.  I would be most interested in info from
> any Multitech users with 2834 modems who are not getting these timeouts
> after no-answer calls.

Sorry not to have an answer for this, but I have exactly the same
timeout behavior with my 2834ZDX and never noticed it until I went to
try on mine to see if I could reproduce your problem.  I switched to the
2834 a couple months ago after my trusty old WorldBlazer died.

Please do post if you find a solution.

Larry Lipstone
StoneWare Consulting, Inc.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions