MaxConcurrentJobs question

I don't think I understand MaxConcurrentJobs config correctly. If it controls max concurrent jobs to a destination, then what happens with multiple destinations and multiple modems?

Suppose I have 4 modems and dialing out two different destinations. If I have 4 jobs for each destinations,
what happens? I see in the log a msg saying "No assignable modem located".

Another question I have is: I have a set-up for sending out paging requests. Without faxgetty, the jobs don't go. They just sit there in the queue. I am queuing up the jobs(SITE JQUEUE YES) and with just faxmodem, the jobs are not processed. I am using HylaFAX 4.0 pl1
on Irix 6.4, motorola montana modems

thanks,

nagu

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----