Pager (SNPP) questions

I'm looking to migrate my qpage setup to hylafax and I do see one thing
hylafax can't seem to do.

in qpage you can send a message of 256 characters and break it up into 80
(User definable) character pages (4 different pager messages).  When a page
is sent to the terminal 1 connection is made and 4 seperate pages are sent
in 1 call.

Hylafax either rejects the page because it is too long (set at 128
characters) or trucates.  I know this is the way it is documented to work.

I haven't checked the SNPP or IXO RFC yet so I don't know what
implemenation is standard.

Has anyone got sendpage or hfaxd hacked up to do this or do I need to write
a wrapper or hack the code myself to get this function?

Thanks in advance, will summerize.

Joe
--
Joseph C. King              |