problems sending to ISDN fax machines

Hi there,

I can't send faxes with Hylafax to ISDN fax machines. I use Linux kernel
2.0.33 and a Zyxel 2864D modem. The usual error message is "no carrier
detected". OK the ISDN fax doesn't go off the hook because it doesn'
check its a faxmodem calling. On the other hand there seem to be no
problems using a real analog fax machine sending to those ISDN boxes.

It is possible to make any adjustments so the ISDN fax will answer the
call? I would appreciate a little bit theory on that topic too :).

thanks , Ralf!
ECRC Network Services GmbH
e-mail : ralf@ecrc.de
Tel.: 089/92699-259