Re: hylafax and diald

I'd placed AT&F in my ppp/diald chat script yesterday and it did
not fix the problem.  However, when I tried it again, it did fix
the problem, and now everything works properly.

Regards,
Jerry

<snip>

--
         "J Kinsley" <jkinsley at BeYoND-THe-iLLuSioN dot CoM>
** On  a  planet  that  increasingly  resembles  one  huge  Maximum ***

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions