Re: Hylafax Client WHFC Installation failed, Help !

Stephan Mankopf wrote:

> Hi there,
> I have hylafax 4.0 installed (S.u.S.E 5.2 Linux) and
> faxq, hfaxd, faxgetty on /dev/modem (Creatix 2834 Turbo)
> ,Fax Dispatching via EMail are o.k.
> But WHFC-Installation failed (http://www.transcom.de/whfc/)
> on our Win95 Clients (Win95 Vers. 4.00.950 B).
> After Installation of DLLs (copy msvcrt.dll, mfc42.dll to
> WINDOWS/SYSTEM ?) and register with regmon
> the WHFC (Vers. 0.8.9) don't start (I've seen the sand-clock,
> but after that- nothing).
> I use the ODBC Driver from the MSVC++ CD (Text) and the printer-
> driver for Appler Laser Writer (local).
> Any suggestions ?
> --
> Thanks
> Stephan Mankopf
> e-Mail    stephan.mankopf@rokd.de
> Internet: http://www.rokd.de/soha/

Hi,

this looks like a network/DNS problem. Can you do a telnet connection
from your windows PC to the HylaFAX server on port 4559 ?

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt       http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/uli
Signalgroßtat des wu-ftpd 2,4 (unvollständig?)

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions