Buttommargin at faxmailpages

Hello!

I use Hylafax 4pl2 on S.u.S.E. Linux 5.2 with ghostscript 4.03-10.
I installed it for a email to fax gateway.
I do this with faxmail in /etc/aliases:
faxtest:    "|/usr/bin/faxmail -d faxtest@1234567"
Problem:
The messagetext is located direct to the pagemargins (squeezed to left
and ends direct
after the last line). So I want to add some margins. I created
/usr/lib/fax/hyla.conf
and defined Pagemargins. Now the left side isn't squeezed anymore.
But there's no buttom margin (although defined). I think the buttom
margin is for text
that goes over more than one page. But how I could define some
conclusion linefeeds?
If the email itself contains some, faxmail generates a postscript with
some "B()S"'s
(i think that are linefeeds, but I don't know). But after faxed, there
is no buttommargin
(on the coverpage (or better between coverpage and mailpage) there is no
buttommargin, too).
When I test it with 'echo "test" | sendfax -d1234567' there is a
buttommargin (but not
with the size defined in hyla.conf).

thanx

Markus Hofmann <markus@tower.de>