Re: MS-Outlook as HylaFax Client

Hi

We use Hylafax as a server and there are also some WIn95/NT Users
with outlook. on all MS-clients we've installed the Ghostscrip/GSview
Postscripviewer. the faxes will arrive as postscript attachement in an
email to outlook. The attachement can then be viewed with GSview.
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/

For sending faxes on Win95/NT we use the whfc fax/printerdriver.
 http://www.transcom.de/whfc

Florian Pahl wrote:

> I would like to use HylaFax as a Fax Server, but there are several
> People here that use Windows 95 and would like to see there faxes
> in the MS-Outlook Programm.
> As far as I know MS-Outlook is keeping all Mails, Faxes etc. in a
> special File Format and you need something there called "Service" to
> import your faxes into Outlook...
> Does anybody know how this can be done easily, or has anybody already
> written such a "Service", or am I totally wrong at all about that??
>
> Thank you,
>
> Florian Pahl

Philipp Gruenig                 Tel     +41 32 6537081
Tecno Software                  Fax     +41 32 6537085
Molerweg 42                     Email   gruenig@tecnosoft.ch
2540 Grenchen
Switzerland                     http://www.tecnosoft.ch