Printing Large Files

Using HylaFAX v4.0pl1 under FreeBSD 2.5, Zyxel 1496E:

I've tried to find a work around for the problem of printing "large"
faxes (50 - 100 pages per fax). Below is the modification made to
faxrcvd -

SPOOLPSDIR='/var/spool/fax/tmp'         # where to put the tmp files
TMPP=`expr "$FILE" : '\(^.*\)\..*$'`     # get the filename minus extension
PSFILE="$TMPP.ps"                        # our postscript filename

   $FAX2PS $FILE > $SPOOLPSDIR/$PSFILE
   lpr -s -h -P$FAXPRINTER $SPOOLPSDIR/$PSFILE

If I duplicate the above portion of the script manually, everything
works fine. Piping the output of FAX2PS into lpr resulted in a broken
pipe, with the input file being too large. Breaking it into two pieces
works like a champ, using the -s arg.

Any help would be appreciated.

	jb

(please reply to my e-mail address)