Legal size "page width" solution

To the list:

Just thought that I would let you know: I have now managed to
resolve the problem with the "Client does not support document
page width" message.  I was trying to send legal size pages
and it was always failing.

The solution lies in the "case" statement in the "ps2fax"
script.  It turns out that the "ps2fax" script is getting
initialized with a page length of 364mm; the "case" statement
equates this to a "b4" paper size.  If you change the "b4"
to "legal", it then works perfectly.

You can continue to send both letter and legal; I guess this
will satisfy everyone but those with a need for "b4" paper.

Good luck,

Chen Coulter
software_sourcery@bigfoot.com

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions