Before faxing: epsonFX (or compatible) --> ps conversion ....

I know I'm a bit offtopic but I couldn't find a solution, and I hope you can
help me.

I read, serching the list's archives, of the "epsonps" filter (Epson
codes---> ps); I need such a tool to convert files before faxing them
through HylaFAX.

I downloaded and compiled it (I d/l it from many sources to be sure not to
get an old/broken version), however, in my case,  the ps files it produces
are "defective".

Suppose I have a line like this:
12345678901234567890

The output is something like this:
                        12345678
901234567890

(the line starts a few cms after the middle of the page)

It's the same both for compressed and normal style reports.

The ps file is produced with wrong X coordinates; if I change them manually
(resetting the beginning of the line to 0) the file is ok.

Has anyone experience with epsonps, or is there another filter to get the
same results?

TIA.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions