Re: hfaxd: Cannot set privileges

Mr. Arlington Hewes wrote:

      MA> The answer is simple:

    Matthias, that is not simple . . . it's simple to you. The distinction is worth bearing in mind.

You truncated my original e-mail to mutch. I was saying that
the reason is a failing chroot(2) or a failing chdir(2) sys call
(and this *is* simple to be grep'ed from the source). The problem
for the failing of both calls must be checked in the file system
of the original poster. BTW: I see this complaint from time
to time and *only* for Linux type systems and I think there
must be a rule for that in some broken configuration.

	matthias

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions