Re: Modem uses only 1-D format

According to Ulrich Eckhardt:

> i use ghostscript (4.01) with the tiffg32d driver. The Zyxel Modem is
> capable of 2-D and the HylaFAX server receives faxes with 2-D format
> but does not send them with 2-D format.
>
> Is there a good setting for Server/Session tracing so that i can
> see why HylaFAX decides to use 1-D compression ?.

I thought that it would only use 2-D if it had previously sent to
the same number and the info file noted the capability on the
receiving side.  Otherwise it has to hang up, re-image, and
call back if it gets it wrong.  Be sure you have sent to the
number you are tracing already.

  Les Mikesell
    les@mcs.com

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions