Re: reaching fax machine behind dumb switch

> switches that make my modem recognize a BUSY signal? In other words:
> Is there a way of starting the fax transmission by pressing a key?

No.  Hylafax is designed for unattended server operation, not, primarily,
for desktop use.

There might be a way of tricking this particular site by using locked down
(& prefix) entries in the info file for the phone number.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions