Cover Page only

hylafax-v4.0pl1 under redhat linux 2.0.33 gcc 2.7.2.3.f.1

I have checked through all the man pages, and mailing list archives and
couldn't find anywhere on how to send just the cover page. I have a cover
page made, which allows a comments field, and would like to be able to send
out just that, with no additional pages.

If I don't specify a file at the end of the command line it just hangs
(trying to read in from the file, and append to the tmpfile). A strace looks
like this:

stat("/usr/local/share/locale/C/libc.cat", 0xbffff718) = -1 ENOENT (No such
file or directory)
getpid()                                = 1297
open("/tmp//sndfaxa01297", O_RDWR|O_CREAT|O_EXCL, 0666) = 5
read(0,  <unfinished ...>

And it hangs on the read(0,

Any ideas as to how to send just the cover page? Or another way that I could
do this?

Thanks

Dave

-    Dave Itter - itter@island.net    -