RE : ZyXEL is seriously studying ZyXEL-Hylafax performance issues

Dear all,
Thanks all your help. Now we can startup the outbound service already. But we still got trouble with Inbound service. The modem won't accept the incoming call.
According to the setup procedure: Setting up Inbound Service

"To setup HylaFAX for inbound facsimile or data service a modem configuration file must be setup and a faxgetty program must be started to listen for input on the tty device. The configuration file setup is usually done at the same time that outbound service is configured; i.e. when faxaddmodem is run. A faxgetty server for the modem should be setup to be run by the init(1M) process according to local system conventions. For System V-based systems this is done by editing the /etc/inittab file to spawn faxgetty on the appropriate port. For example, if a modem is to be started on /dev/ttyf2 the following line might be appropriate:   t2:23:respawn:/usr/local/sbin/faxgetty ttyf2 ..."

[Rowen Chu] We have add one line in /etc/ttyS1 with 't2:23:respawn:/usr/local/sbin/faxgetty ttyS1'. But it seems useless.

"...Note that faxgetty may be run on a modem port whether or not it is to provide inbound service. By setting the RingsBeforeAnswer configuration parameter to zero, faxgetty will not answer an incoming phone call unless it is explicitly commanded to by the faxanswer(1M) program. This may be desirable if a phone line is used, for example, as the primary line for voice calls. "

[Rowen Chu] The RingBeforeAnswer parameter is 1.
I don't know where I was wrong. Have you met such situation before?

By the way, in the "Installing Hylafax v4.0pl2 on RedHat Linux 5.0", section 7 "How to start up the fax daemons".
To start the daemon by hand, I was asked to do:
prompt# sh /etc/rc.d/init.d/hylafax start
where /etc/rc.d/init.d/hylafax is a symbolic link to ../rc0.d/K91hylaxfax or ../rc3.d/S91hylafax
But I didn't find hylafax, K91hylaxfax or ../rc3.d/S91hylafax
Am I missing something?

with best regards,
Rowen Chu /FAE/ZyXEL